Hospital Must- Haves:
- Pillow with your own cozy pillowcase
- Gas-X strips
- Clean undies
- Chap stick
- Mouth wash
- Slippers with grippers
- Abdominal Binder- I have only seen one person mention this but I would imagine it will be a friggin life saver
- Loose clothes
- Phone charger!
Pre/Post-op Must- Haves:
- Cup warmer (GENIUS! for those times you are eating something warm and don't want it to be cold by the time you finish)
- Powdered milk... for those liquid diet days when clear broth gets boring and you want something "creamy"
- Yonanas machine. It takes plain, frozen fruit and turns it into a frozen treat!
- How about Unjury's 21g of protein CHEESE SAUCE?! What fat kid doesn't like them some cheese sauce... mix this with some spaghetti squash and its healthy mac.
- Sippy cup/ Tervis cup!
- Baby spoons
- Baby plates
- Pill box for vitamins
Those are my best ones so far. I will add more as I find them!