MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, March 13, 2014

BAMF

Alright, this will be a shorty. I have not used the term BAMF in a long time, so that's kinda fun.  I was told yesterday to listen to this new song "Turn Down For What" by DJ Snake and Lil Jon. It makes me feel like a BAMF. I noticed as I was walking into work (my parking spot is a 20 minute walk to my building...picked it on purpose) that I was walking with swagger. I don't normally use me and "swag" in a sentence, but today that is the only appropriate term I can come up with for my walking.

I'm still waiting to find out if I got approval from the bariatric case manager. Hate waiting. No patience. Well some.. just not for things I am excited about. I don't know if excited is the right word... maybe motivated or driven. I am just ready to start working on a healthier me and I want to know if am accepted into the program or not.

Anywhooosie, I hope everyone is having a nice day.

xoxo,

Jess

4 comments:

  1. Your blog just reminded me to check the song out! And I've heard it before, just didn't know it by name. I should tell them to add this to the workout playlist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heck yes you should. That is a pump you up jam. Almost makes me want to go to the gym so I can work out to this song on repeat.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Such a good and under used "word"/acronym... hehe plus it makes me smile anytime i use it.

      Delete