MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Hindsight...

A year ago, I was frustrated that I was at 246lbs. I had lost 26lbs, but couldn't get the scale moving at a rate I thought was appropriate for my size or effort.

So what does this girl do?

EFF it all! Gain 50lbs.

It wasn't on purpose, but it happened because I let it. Now I wish I could be that frustrated girl sitting at 246lbs. I would tell her "Don't give up. You've got this. FIGHT THROUGH IT"

Where was I when I needed me before? Please remind me of this when it happens again. Because it will happen. Over and Over again. I will hit walls and hurdles and think I CANNOT do this, because I never have. Truth is, I can do this. Many others have before me, and many others will after. Sometimes I just need a kick in the pants and a reminder that I can.