MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Blerrrggghhh

I made a mistake...

I let myself get HUNGRY.  Like really hungry make bad choices hungry.  I bought these meals at Safeway this morning for lunches for myself and boyfriend.  They are family size meals. I just ate the WHOLE mac and cheese container. Nothing like a 1560 calorie snack right?

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

WHY?!

WHY DO I KEEP DOING THIS?!?!?!

I knew when I was heating it up that it was a BAD idea.  

and

i

did

it

anyways.

Right now, I think I am in the same mindset that I was when I thought I was going to make it on the TV show The Biggest Loser. I can eat whatever I want because I am going to lose it all when I make it on the show... then I don't make it on the show, but I have gained a bunch of weight.  I am a super self-saboteur.

I have decided I want to get the lap band, so why bother eating healthy now? why bother with smaller portions? lets just gorge myself while I can.

I am not going to let my bad lunch dictate the rest of my day. Salad for dinner. Gotta get back on track.
One day at a time.
One step at a time.
One MEAL at a time.