MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, April 7, 2014

1st Day Back

Today was my first day back in the gym since December.... WoW!!!!

I have been super slacking with my routine of gymming it in the AM before work. I just ordered new gym clothes and got them this weekend, so I started my week off right.

I have been known to bite off more than I can chew and then peeter out.  SOOOO Today I said I would do 30mins.

I did my 30 mins on the elliptical and 5 min cool down. I still have a 20min walk to and from my car to my office.

Tomorrow maybe I will get a little weight training in?

Feeling good.

It's important to me that I feel strong going into surgery. I am not going to wait until I am post-op to start living right.

xoxo,

Jess

8 comments:

  1. great job jumping back into the gym :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lovely :) it really felt great. While I was there I was wondering what took me so long to get back to it!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. hehe.. thanks:)

      This will be my first ever surgical procedure, so I just want to prepare my body as best I can. I'm a little nervous, so the more I can do the better!

      Delete
  3. I'm the same way as you -- jump right in, too fast, and then peeter out. As of now I haven't been to the gym in months... ugh, laziness is winning out. But this post has inspired me!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwe!!! That makes my day.

      Laziness had been winning out for far too long for me, but I watched a YouTube vlog about someone's VSG advice and she said to get strong before surgery. It just made sense to me. Just as important as a pre-op diet!

      WORK IT GIIIIRL!

      Delete
  4. You go! This is awesome and I am so proud of you.

    You had me at "new gym clothes" :) A girl after my own heart!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I needed some new stuff that fit right... ya.... thats why :)

      Love new gym clothes!! It just pumps me up to get back in action. 14,089 steps yesterday. WHOA.

      Delete